Remember I said every word you write in February counts?
Take a break from working on your novel, set your timers for fifteen minutes, and write as much as you can about these kids. There is so much going on in this picture you can probably write through two or three fifteen-minute segments. Don’t forget to add your word counts to your total write-a-thon count.
- Describe their appearance
- Fabricate personalities to go with their sweet faces
- Create a story about them
- Who are their parents?
- What is interesting about them as a group? As individuals?
- Where do they live?
- How did they come to be in this picture?
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments!
The winner of this week’s #writerslovefest is Emilie Hardie